Often pushing or straining too hard when defecating is one of the causes of experiencing hemorrhoid. That is why knowing how to poop with a hemorrhoid is important. Hemorrhoids are diseases or disorders of the anus. Anal lips swelling and sometimes accompanied by bleeding. To prevent this disease, doctors will usually recommend regular bowel movements and eat lots of fibrous foods. Besides, proper defecation techniques can also help to prevent hemorrhoid.
Tips on how to poop with a hemorrhoid
Here are some healthy and correct defecation techniques to prevent hemorrhoid:
- First, you have to mind the position. You should sit on the toilet and be facing forward. Rest your arms on your thighs and slightly lift your heels. Alternatively, you can also point your body forward with your ankle.
- Next, you should keep the rectum relax and feel whether or not there is a little bulge out. Being relaxed will help you during bowel movements. Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth or hiss softly through your teeth.
- After completion, restore the pelvic condition under normal circumstances. Repeat the above steps three or four times if they are not successfully done.
Besides, there are also some important things that you should know to prevent your hemorrhoids get worse during defecation.
- First, make sure you are not in a hurry and have easy access to the bathroom
- Second, it is also important to get yourself used to eat in the same hour every day, both breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bowel function will be very good if people eat at regular hours.
- Besides, you should also get used to always eat the same amount every day. Do not forget to eat foods high in fiber, such as fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of decaffeinated fluids.
- Next, do not forget to do exercise every day, this will help the bowel work consistently.
How to prevent hemorrhoids
To prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids is the most important step that can be done is to avoid the factors that cause hemorrhoids itself. Which can be done by:
- Applying a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise regularly to improve the working system of your body organs.
- Consume foods that contain lots of fiber, and vitamins.
- Avoid sitting too much or defecating in the toilet. If your job demands you to sit for a long time, do not forget to drink water often and move for a moment from your seat to flex and straighten your waist, back, and brain.
- Do not smoke. Not only can cigarettes cause the hemorrhoids to appear but they can also result in the other diseases such as lung cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure and other diseases.
- Do not engage in the unnatural sexual activity.
- Drink enough water.
- Do not resist defecation.
- Do not rub and stretch your anus too much.
- Do not push too hard during the defecation. If you are going to have a bowel movement but it may be difficult because the excess is too hard, do not force it to push, because it will cause the hemorrhoids to appear.